Personalize your candle by choosing one Lotus Soy Candle Co's amazing scents to fill this beautiful 12oz recycled glass container with cork lid! Hand poured in Steamboat Springs, CO....
Current Scents Available:
- Altitude: A complex union of bamboo foliage and rich green florals. The subtle character of this fragrance is calming rather than overwhelming. Infused with natural essential oils including bergamot. A personal favorite of Lotus Soy Candle Co.
- Date Night: A bold and complex union of everything masculine. Top notes of amber, leather, musk and tobacco mixed with black tea, pepper and a base of aged teakwood, patchouli and sandalwood. Infused with natural essential oils including black pepper, cedarwood, patchouli and pimento berry.
- Lavender: An enchanting meadow fringed with sprigs of lavender. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oils, including Lavender, orange, lemon, and cedarwood. Calming and soothing fragrance.
- Mango Tango: A citrus lover's dream fragrance. Perfect tropical blend of fresh mango and ripe tangerine with subtle hints of creamy coconut, papaya and peach. Infused with natural essential oils including orange and coriander.
- Mountain Trail: This scent exemplifies a soothing blend of Siberian pine needles, sweet berries and green apples. Infused with natural essential oils, including Fir Needle, Cedarwood, Fir Balsam and Tree Moss. Best described and a ‘sweet pine’ fragrance. Top seller year round.
- Valley View: Bright and natural smelling citrus scent with hints of bergamot tea, plum wine, jasmine, violet, lavender and orange flowers. Infused with natural essential oils, including Jasmine and orange. An irresistible blend of tart cranberries with orange peel and spiced apples. Infused with natural essential oils including cinnamon, clove and orange.
Very Vanilla: A delicately complex union of vanilla and cream blended to perfection. If you are a fan of vanilla, this is a must-have.
Lotus Soy Candle Co is your source for pro-earth candles. They use All Natural Soy Wax as well as flat cotton wicks with interwoven paper threads. Hand poured to perfection, they strive to create the highest quality candle available.
When enjoying candles, please:
- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from combustibles.
- Keep away from children.
For best results:
Keep wick centered and trimmed to 1/4". Allow the candle to pool all the way across the top each time lit. Extinguish candle and trim wick if flame gets too high. Keep candle free of foreign matter. Place on protected surface. Avoid drafts. Your candle may become hot when burning.
Repurpose your container! This recycled glass jar would make a beautiful bud vase or candy dish, too. Simply clean your remaining wax out using warm water and soap. The nature of soy makes it completely safe to go down your drain!
BREATHE EASY, BURN SOY.